Monday, July 07, 2008

The Numbers are growing

This first quilt was a mystery thru the QOV Mystery group. This one was made by the past president of our guild - so it is presitigious right? She is a funny lady from England - has a sharp sense of humor! She also embroidered a block and set it in the middle - I thought that was neat!
~
The second quilt was made by Willa at my moms group. I wish I had her picture - but I don't - the camera ate it. Oh well.
~
We had a week with only one swim meet - and since Saturday was the 5th of July they figured most people would be out of town - so we went fishing instead. The boys ( and Dad) Had the boat already and they got up early to make sandwiches and get loaded up. All I had to do was pack my backpack and away we went. That was probably the easiest trip I have ever gotten ready for. I like those kind of trips!
~
Have a good one!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :-)
I just finished two more QOV quilts today...look for pictures tomorrow. I think your mystery quilt looks great!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.