Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Its Marilyn Day!




I got a great big box from Marilyn at http://northhillsquilter.blogspot.com/ and they were full of QOV's! I already showed you one in a previous post - it was a not so top secret project quilt in blues and whites. Well here are the others:
~

Three of them are from a pattern at Buttonberry - but I can't remember the exact address. You basically cut all the pieces from a Fat Quarter and there is no wasted fabric.
~
I should be back and posting a lot of cool quilts. I have quite a few boxes on my table and am getting pics of them today. I was really lucky and got to go to Fresno to see my uncle get married. So OF COURSE I have some pics from that as well. My oldest and second oldest son took the camera and they got some of the most hilarious shots, and well - a lot of them are of the youngest son... go figure!
~
Have a quilty day... I am off to shoe some horses and get back to QUILTS!!

No comments: