Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its Jackie Day!!






This incredible lady is really involved in Quilts of Valor. And Lucky me - I got to meet her and MQX in 2007. It is cool to put a face with a name - and actually make a contact! ~
Her name is Jackie and she is from New York. These quilts were made by her group according to the labels - which are wonderful!
~
All of the quilts are so cool - and patriotic. The backs are really neat too. And of course I have the ruler to make the quilt on the bottom Right hand side - I have just never seen one made... Isn't it gorgeous!!
~
Today in our neck of the woods it is 105deg - a little warm for us... and very very dry. There have been 2 grass fires around us and the smoke stinks. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for a little rain.
~
Hope you all are having a quilty day!


1 comment:

Jackie Russell said...

I love seeing all the QOV on your blog!