I am not sure that I can keep up with JudyL's ( http://www.patchworktimes.com ) UFO challenge - but I am going to try!. I am listing my UFO's at the moment and am going to try to finish these this year.
1, This quilts seems to be taking years. I have been working on it for this last year, but I won't tell you how long I have had the fabrics! Anyways - Betty Quilt is UFO #1
To be finished to me - I want it into a Top with a backing ready this year!
The Top is DONE
2. Lime Green and Black quilt.
All it needs is a back - I have 3 different ideas - so need to CHOOSE one, and Quilt it AND.... sit down - BIND it!
3. Twisty strippy QOV. I printed out the pattern, and have cut a lot of strips. I am not sure it is all I need, but I want to start working on it and get it to the Top and Backing stage.
4. Another Chunky Churndash top. We did this as a mystery quilt on this blog - courtesy of Bonnie H. at http://www.quiltville.com/
I made enough blocks for 3 tops - and then got sidetracked. So need to put this into a top and get a backing and QUILT it for a soldier.
5. A wonky Rail Fence quilt. Little bit and I started sewing on this summer of 2010, and then school started and we put it in a bucket and there it has sat. I know I have enough strips and fabric for us to finish it.....
6. QOV Flag quilt. It needs Borders and Quilting. I have auditioned some border fabrics - but can't seem to choose. So when its number is called - I guess I will MAKE a DECISION !! Right?
(DONE January 18th, 2011)
Hunh - as I was cleaning on New Years day I found two more UFO's - imagine that! (note to self - stop cleaning!!)
7. These are all my bright strings that I have saved to put into a Bright String quilt. I am pretty sure there are enough strings for a lap sized quilt..
8. Lasagna Patriotic Quilt.
This is a pattern from Atkinson Designs, and about 2 months ago I felt the need to cut fabrics - so I did, and then I pulled some more to cut, and then I put them aside, next to the book shelf.... hunh.
Well this is kind of embarrasing - but (1/18) I have found two more UFOS!
9. Carolina Christmas - needs Binding
10. Pink Lemonade Top - needs a Back, quilting and binding....
If I keep this up I will have more that the 12 that we were supposed to start with!!!
So there you go - there is my UFO list at the moment. I am going to join in and HOPE that it motivates me to not start too many more things until these are done!!! ( notice I didn't say to start nothing.... I KNOW my limits LOL)