Saturday, April 04, 2009

From Sue in AZ

Which is where I would like to be right now! The weather said snow, I was ready for snow... who sent the wind? Holy Moly it is blowing out there. Blizzard and white out conditions. Impressive for April!
~
These Three wonderful quilts came from Sue in AZ. She is such a sweetheart! And Verbal.
~
She has passed the project info on to other quilters, and her friends are joining in. Awesome!
~
I wish I had other exciting things to tell you about, but I don't. I ran into an old friend and coulnd't think of one thing that didn't have to do with quilts. I must be in a rut. I even started reading a quilt book *** ohh its good... The Lost Quilter - by Jennifer Chiaverini. See I am in a rut...
~
Hope you all are having a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm just so in awe of how big this project has become. I'm sssooo excited for you! 550?!?! That's amazing! I have this feeling that you'll hit at least 600!