Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stars and Bars



I have been working on another Quilt of Valor pattern that can use 3 inch scraps. I have a lot of those and was trying to think of a way to use them... so Here it is!
~
I did it in EQ and my sweet hubby converted it to a pdf file - so it is 4 pages long and pretty easy to print out. I cut out two of the tops and got them all ready to sew. I took them up to my Moms quilt group sew day to show them how to do the half square triangles. It was great. And one of her sweet friends took the kit home to finish. The second kit is ready for my mom. So.. it works! Yay!!
~
Here is the link to the pdf file :

http://quiltygirl.com/QuiltPatterns/stars%20and%20bars.pdf

if you have questions feel free to email - but make sure you leave a return email. Some comments aren't enabled for me to return the emails and I feel so bad - like maybe you think I am ignoring you.... but I am not.
~
Our count is growing for the 400 quilts. I am really excited to watch the progress and excited to see the enthusiasm in helping out our soldiers. I am also getting to be better at speaking in public. (scary) I talked with a group Sunday and am talking to another tomorrow.
~

Have a quilty day!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

It's a cute pattern!