Friday, September 01, 2023

Blue Gingham Buffalo Plaid and!!! Finished ( or not!) Friday

 I showed you my yellow (ish) Buffalo plaid... and then I got crazy and made one in Blues!!!

This one is a complete finish - as in Quilted Bound and all!!!


I used Navy, Royal Blue and Grey - and its kind of a fun combination!!!
I used the Quilters Candy pattern again - measures 55 x 65 when done!
I think that is a great comfort sized quilt ;-)





The sun and sky weren't cooperating - but this is the back so you can see the quilting - Its kind of a fun wavy one. I think it looks really nice with all the patterns of the fabric!


So show us what you have been up to!!! And then get to crackin' for next week!! Monday is a day off for us, so I am sure we will be cleaning and moving even more things... anyone need a wood desk and credenza?   


* Please link your direct post

* Visit lots of other and leave some love

* Link back to this post ... share the love too!



***************Link up here************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*the end********** have a happy weekend!!

15 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Great quilt! This pattern works will any color scheme, happy stitching!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I love your gingham quilt - and thanks for the heads up as to where you found the pattern (great size). And you chose a really nice mix of fabrics for it!

Kate said...

Love the color combination in your Buffalo Plaid quilt. Congrats on another finish. Hope you can find some time to enjoy the holiday weekend and not spend all of it on clearing and decluttering.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's so pretty! I think you really nailed the colors on this one. Happy Friday!

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful Buffalo plaid combination of fabrics!!!!

grammajudyb said...

I like the stripes in there! It looks good! I finally took some time to read other post! Cute new puppy! I don’t know how you do it. Sew, quilt, deal with sorting, organizing, selling of house! Not to mention chores, hiking and a new puppy! You are amazing!

Kathleen said...

This is a great quilt and, yes, a great size for a comfort quilt. Congrats on another finish.

Nann said...

The strong contrasts in each of the prints add up to a WOW pop!

Chantal said...

Congrats on the finish, Alycia! Love the colour combo. Enjoy! ;^)

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oh, this is a delightful version. I love all the polka dots together - front and back!

Vicki in MN said...

I haven't met a buffalo plaid quilt I didn't like, they are all so fun!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Blue Buffalo Plaid is a beauty , Alycia. The blues just pop on this quilt. Enjoy your weekend.

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Beautiful quilt! And even bound? Nice going!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That was a quick finish.

Bonnie said...

It looks great. And it is all done! Bonus.