Friday, July 24, 2015

Fluffy Flannely Quilts

It is that time of year again, where a LOT of my personal stuff takes a side line. It's all good, it's a part of life, and it only makes me LOVE my personal time oh SEW much more!!!

Between my real job ( Quilting for Clients)( Which I TOTALLY LOVE btw)  and my Life job ( Ranching/4H-ing) with the hubby and kids.... my personal quilting spot.... is sort of ..... well..... organized!....
Usually there are tons of piles on it ;-)



So!!  Back to the flannely Quilt!
This is a client quilt - made out of all 10 inch squares 
It was SOOOOo Soft!!



Here is a close up of the back - I did florally quilting, trying to pull out the florals from the top.


And this lovely scrap quilt is the Fluffy one!
We used a Quilters Dream Puff so it would be more fluffy!


That batting sure allows the texture to shine!!


Even though I don't have a personal finish this week - I thought it would be okay to share two Clients finishes ( and yes - I did get their permission )  It's nice to revel in the quilty goodness!


I'll be linking up to some other Friday Finishes - as soon as they all wake up lol ( early rising is getting the normal around here!)

Oh Confessions of a Fabric Addict  Is awake!!

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Both of those quilts are lovely. You did a great job on the quilting and there's NO REASON that you shouldn't share that with us... especially with the quiltmaker's permission!

Quilts and Such said...

Love the quilt and the quilting is gorgeous! I post my client quilts as finishes too! That's my finished part. I love to see what others are doing regardless. So nice finish!

Kate said...

Beautiful quilting on some lovely quilts.