Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Geneseo Quilters Strike Again


These folks from Illinois are awesome and prolific quilters!! They surely keep their long armers busy. Look at these beauties!
~

I think the first two on the left are Turning Twenty Again patterns by Tricia Cribbs. If they are not, they are sure close. And beautiful!!
~
Today was my first real day at swim practice. Wrangler Man took the oldest yesterday and the other two and I were a little busy! None of my boys are in the same age group - so we have 3 different practice times.
~
I think I used my time wisely though. I worked on a quilt pattern planning, I signed a bunch of letters that I had typed up. I worked on a quilt journal and I wrote a real handwritten letter!
~
Now I will have to figure out what wise things I can get done tomorrow. I have thought about taking my cutting board at times - but that might be a little dangerous.


~
Geneseo Quilters - Thank you very much!!!
~
Stay tuned...... Many of you wanted a hint for NSTSP2...
I pulled out my 2 1/2 inch strip Scrap Bin and was hoping to decimate it..... does that help?
~
No Soldier Forgotten!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 1/2 strips sounds good. My box of strips is overflowing. Just started a quilt with the 2" strips.

Really enjoy reading your blog.

Thanks
Nancy L

Lori in South Dakota said...

I keep a bin of those too! Good choice!