Thursday, December 29, 2011

A top From Deborah in Canada

Deborah is a Patchwork Times. com reader . SHe emailed asking if it would be okay to send a top to be quilted, as that is easier internationally. So she sent a top - and a gal that sewd s with me here - Sharon is going to quilt it.   But heres the funny thing. They are email friends from another list, and when Deb said she was sending me a quilt - Sharon called me right away.

Small world right???

Anyways - here is the top!

Check out the heart block!!! love it!! Thanks Deborah!!

2 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

Looks great, I am determined that I am going to quilt this coming year, I have 5 tops laid out that will be coming to you in 2012.

Mary Johnson said...

Rail fence quilts are a favorite of mine and I've scattered leaves in them, bordered them with stars but I love the single heart in this one. Thanks for sharing!