Friday, December 16, 2011

Quilts from Elaine

These Quilts of Valor came from Elaine - in my neighboring Nebraska!!!  You can check out all her adventures over at http://elaineadairpieces.blogspot.com/ ... she even has a tutorial for one of these quilts on her blog!!!

P.S. Its this log cabin quilt thats a tutorial!!  Isn't that cool? 

Here are some close ups - becuase I can.... and becuase the longer I sit here, the more I can convince my family I am *working* and they will do the chores.... ( yes I am lazy)

 And heres the other one. I can't remember if she has this as a tutorial - but it is a very interesting pattern.... it takes a lot of study - and I love it!!  It is called a Confusion Quilt and designed by Debbie Bowles


Thanks Elaine - I know these were hard to part with.... but I also know that they are well loved!!

7 comments:

beaquilter said...

wow, these are SO nice!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous quilts, Elaine!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous quilts, Elaine!

Elaine Adair said...

I'm so glad you will help find a good home for these - I love making them but they need to be loved by OTHERS as well as me.

Gypsy Quilter said...

That Elaine, she's always coming up with something fun and clever. I know they'll be well appreciated.

Pat R. said...

All I can say is ... WOW!!

The Thompsons said...

What a fun way to do a log cabin- so beautiful!