Friday, May 15, 2009

Fridays Quilts



These Two Rail Fences came from North Carolina. Stacey sent them for the soldiers. Blogger put them upside down. But they are so cool. I love the Stars on the top.
~
I am not sure if this the pattern that Stacey used, but it is very similar if you would like to make one. And give it to a soldier ( hint hint... there are a lot of soldiers that could use a quilt everywhere!)
~

~

Then - awhile back - Julie over at http://barnquilter.blogspot.com/ said she had some quilt tops to donate but didn't want to inundate me. And dear Sweet Loretta stepped up and said to send them to her and she would quilt ( AND BIND) them. So Julie sent her three tops - 4 quilts came to me.
~
The last one Loretta made and quilted. I love this!!














~
And just to let you know, quite a few of you sent in tops and we have been quilting them up! I was blessed with some volunteers to quilt some, and I have been quilting some, and man this is awesome! So they are getting done, and when they are I take their pictures and am getting them in the Blogging que... who knew I would ever have a list of things to blog about.....

No comments: