Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quilts for a Tuesday!

It is a cold and windy, yet sunny day. Good thing I work with quilts! I can not imagine being an ice cream maker on a day like today. My hands are already freezing! Even my dog is in hiding.
~
This first quilt comes from Colleen N in NE. I really like the color placement on this quilt. I think that was quite ingenious!
~


The next quilt was made by the Miracles group in Denver, and quilted by Abigail E in Illinois. Thanks Abigail for volunteering to quilt it.




~
These Two quilts came from Kim in La Junta, CO. PJ, Betty and Kim are a great quilting team. And they teamed up to make these!
Thanks ladies!!






~
This next quilt - in the greens - was made by Karen in OH. Her blog is http://passionatequilter.blogspot.com . Check it out - she is quite the seamstress!!




The last quilt was made by my Friend Denise, and quilted by Donna. It looks really cool, She quilted a special motif in the borders.
~
Hope you all just love these quilts like we do!
~
I think I might have mentioned that my baby had a birthday yesterday... here he is with his Birthday cake. It was very good. They ( the other boys too) demolished the cake, and the ice cream.


Have a great day!

No comments: