Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Shopping, Quilting and more

 You know I am always looking for ways to support my QOV group here - we have been rolling for TWENTY YEARS - Oh my stars... But I still feel like a kid!!

One of the ways is commissions on sales... and you MUST know by now that its Amazon Prime days today and tomorrow

So if you are going to buy anything - click thru these links - and send a little Commission $ this way  - we will need Wide Backings soon ;-)

Are you ready? These are some of the things I buy regularly or use often- 

Waterpik Dog Wand - Now - I spoiled myself and I have two - one for the Bathroom and one for outside. Right now in the summer - the outside one is worth its weight in gold!!! ( tos 24% off today and tomorros)

Remember I now have TWO dogs - so that is twice the bathing, and Twice the paw cleaning and this thing... its awesome!


I also use this - Melatonin. I don't take it daily, but I do use it 3-4 times per week. I think it just helps settle my brain and off to dreamland I go....

Now this next one  - I use daily!!

When I wash my Quilts of Valor , I start with 1 TBSP of Dawn dishsoap and mix it in the water. Then I put my Quilt in and if there is a lot of Deep Blue and Red - I will use 2 or 3 sheets  of the SHOUT Color Catchers.



After I use the sheets once for quilts, if they aren't too colored - I put them in our clothing loads - so I usually get 2 washes out of them - that's not recommended I know... but.....





This ones a little more personal - but! We ride a lot, mostly every day - and I love these jeans - They are a high rise, which I didn't know if I would like - but!!! There is no gapping, or pulling, and when I am in the saddle - no pinching.... thats a win.

Ariat Bessie Jeans


There are a lot more things that I use - but if you click on one of those links, and then purchase something different - I have been told I should still get the commission.


Come on Wide Backs haha!!!

Happy Shopping!!


3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Thanks for the links!!!!

Linda said...

Thanks for the links. Feel free to do that more often!

Bernie Kringel said...

I wish I had seen this sooner. I did find two pair of running shoes on prime day. Hopefully I will remember to use your link next time around. :-)