Friday, July 21, 2023

Pink Lemonade the Second

When I had pulled my Pinks and Yellow - I ended up with three tops!

One was quilted ( you can see it here)  it went to my oldest son - he has a lot of Buddies in his unit starting families - and I wanted this to go to one of them who recently had a daughter. 

Two just got finished !!!


I know these are busy quilts - but it was fun to quilt feathers, circles and leaves all over it!!





I still have a third one to go from the leftovers of these two... so you might see bright colors again. 

I have  a Mystery Quilts 4 Military starting soon - we road tested it last week at my QOV sew day - and I think it went pretty well!!!! We made 4 of them - so now ... for you!!!

Fabric Requirements will come out August 2nd - IN MY MYSTERY GROUP ( not here!!)

If you are interested go join! all the details are there ;-)


And now it is your turn to brag.... it is Finished!! or not Friday!!!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*****************The End********************************

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Sweet!

Vicki in MN said...

Very appropriately named, sure looks like pink lemonade to me!

maggie fellow said...

very pretty and it will be loved

Melva said...

I love the bright colors. Perfect for a new babe. <3

Nann said...

The stripes really give the quilt a lot of delightful movement!

Delighted Hands said...

Isn't this a beauty--what a fun pop of color for summer!

Delighted Hands said...

What a beauty! Just a perfect pop of color for Summer!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I love brightly colored quilts, and this pink lemonade series is really making me like yellow and pink together. Hmmm.... I love that these are finding homes so quickly!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just what some girl needs- a bright, happy, perky quilt!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Adorable pink lemonade quilt! And such beautiful quilting! The baby and her parents will be so happy.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Great job using up that fabric. They are sure making lovely quilts :)

Mystic Quilter said...

Such a bright and cheery quilt, love the colours!