Friday, July 14, 2023

Hawaiian Churn Dash Finish! and!!! Finished ( or not) Friday!!!

Happy Friday!!!

The Week of Me is over... my husband is back home, my archeologist is here for a few days... its back to noisy... just the way I love it!!!

But!! I got a finish in this week!!! so maybe it was worth it ( I also DID NOT COOK one meal!!!)


I quilted my Hawaiian Churn Dash!!!! and check it out - sea shells and starfish!!!



And other shells (I don't know their names!!)


Because I was pretty sure one of my sons would claim this one... I made sure the back matched the front. I used the same fabric as the borders.


And now!!! it is FINISHED!!!


What have you been up to??  Share away!!



Its your turn!!!
Link up and show us what you've got!!!

*Please provide the DIRECT link to your SPECIFIC Blog post 

*Link back to this post in your post - so others can join is

*But BEST yet!! Have Fun and Visit a lot of others - leave encouragement!!!

the link up stays open until noon Sunday Colorado time ;-)




***********************Link up Here *************************

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
****************** The end********************

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook


14 comments:

Kate said...

That is such a fun quilt! Congrats on the finish.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Wow that beautiful blue in the border fabric is gorgeous. This is a wonderful finish!

Delighted Hands said...

What a beauty!!!! Nice job and glad you have your men back! (The shells are a scallop and a conch!)

Helenchaffin said...

beautiful blues! An amazing beautiful finish!

Quilting Gail said...

Great Churn Dash!!! Love it!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

So the question is: has the quilt already been claimed? I love the quilting motif - it's perfect!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

What great choices you made for quilting and backing your Hawaiian quilt. It's like going on vacation.

Mari said...

Look at you go! You are on a roll! Has someone claimed this lovely yet?

chrisknits said...

I love your Churn Dash! It's my fav block, I think I need to make another, it's been a while since my last. Thanks for the inspiration

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

What a great finish. I never thought to make a scrappy churn dash.

Allison said...

What a great quilt! Has it been snapped up already?

Momma Llama said...

Love everything about this quilt. The shell is a Nautilus, and it is a perfect quilting design for this quilt.

Vicki W said...

A "week of me" is such a wonderful gift! I'm glad you enjoyed yours!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Alycia, what a great quilt! I'm glad that your "Me" week went well - quilting and no cooking....sounds like heaven to me :-) Take care.