Friday, December 02, 2022

Another Stepper - and !! Finished ( or not) Friday!!

 And another one done, and another one done, and another one bites the dust.....



Can you tell what era music my husband has had on lately? and did you know that I can hear what he plays while I quilt???  Don't tell him - I am afraid he will start playing songs that tell me to buy him stuff.....


I think this may be my last Stepper quilt top made in 2022..... and all have been quilted.... and don't do a spit-take - but!!! All of them have been bound... I KNOW !!!!!



I had fun with these little stepper quilts this year - I think I made eleven of them?   And I am not sure I see a dent in my stash... wasn't that supposed to happen?   Maybe I will try again next year with the RSC challenge with another easy fast block.... I am on the lookout!!

NOW!! It is your turn - Link up your Finishes (or not) and tell us what you have been up to!


  • Provide a Direct link to your post
  • Link back to this one 
  • Visit a lot - leave some love
  • Ends Sunday at noon Colorado time







*****************link Up here***********************

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
****************The End*******************



Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

15 comments:

Jenny K. Lyon said...

Swoon - love plaids, especially in a Christmas quilt! Makes me feel cozy just looking at it.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

I love your Stepper quilts. I have cut 3 kits for them but someone else in my quilt group has sewn them. They are easy and fast for great quilts to share.

Kate said...

Love those red plaids! Congrats on a fun finish.

Delighted Hands said...

Excellent finished quilt! You do this pattern proud!

Michelle said...

Another lovely finish, Alycia!

Cathy said...

This one might be my favorite Stepper. What a wonderful collection of red plaids. And the quilting...oh my goodness! That quilt screams comfort!

mmm...mmm...mmm...another one bites the dust! And that's a good thing. Not so sure about the song though ;-)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love that one in the reds and whites! The blue binding is a great touch, too. Are your blocks made with 2.5 inch strips? I remember you had a tutorial for these earlier in the year, but have forgotten what size you make them. They make great quilts!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Love your red plaid Steppers! Your supply of plaids is never ending. Where do you get them all?

grammajudyb said...

Another awesome stepper quilt. Love the darker colors in this one too. Good job, all pieced, quilted AND BOUND!!! You rock!!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Congratulations! You've had an amazing year. My guess is your scraps didn't seem to disappear due to all the other quilts and things you've been making. :)

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Love this Alycia. I have always loved these stepper quilts. Great job on the finish.

Snowcatcher said...

Now you got that song on my mind!!! Doesn't matter how many times you do this pattern; they all look great. You do such great work with plaids!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Yummy red plaids! And I love the Queen song. And the Weird Al parody Another One Rides the Bus. Fun stuff!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Such a cozy quilt finish, Alycia!!

Celine said...

Well done on your finish!