Monday, November 14, 2022

Plaid Pile Project Continues

 After I finished piecing the Random Plaid Blocks... ( see that post here

There were still more plaid left in my bucket.... I mean... I may never NEVER see the end of it....

So I laid all the pieces out and decided to make Crumb blocks


And I turned on the TV and mindless stitched and watched The Crown ( for a few episodes)
then I had this!!!

Blocks.... AND EVEN MORE CRUMBS!! Wait? What?  How are there even more crumbs now???




This is where I was as of Last night - Or at least what I can put up on the wall .....


I still have a huge pile of Blocks getting up to size.... I may be here a while....

Oh and at the bottom of the strings in the bin.... was another project I had started..... oh boy......


Until Next time......


Linking to:

Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts


9 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, this looks like fun, Alycia. SEW funny that you found ANOTHER project at the bottom of the bin!!

Sharon Wagner said...

Happy sewing this week!

Nann said...

I love the way your crumby plaid blocks are coming along!

Delighted Hands said...

The plaids will make a good distraction when you need a break from other projects! I like the different arrangements together!

Sara said...

I keep finding things too. I remind myself those "lost" projects are now a gift. Have a scrappy fun week.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Sounds like you had several fun hours of sewing. It looks like great progress to me, and if you ever figure out how to keep scraps from making more scraps, I think we'd all love to learn from you (I think that it might be impossible)! :)

grammajudyb said...

Plaids! I like plaids a lot! but need to use them more in quilts!

loulee said...

I see some stars crept in too. LOL Keep on having fun.

Kate said...

At least this set of left overs made it into blocks. Happy stitching this week.