Friday, November 04, 2022

A Patriotic Steppers Finish!! and .....Finished ( or not) Friday!!!

 Maybe you remember at one of my QOV sew days we all sat down and made Stepper blocks from my HUGE pile of 3 1/2 inch strips.....

Well - One is moving forward!!!


It is pieced and Quilted... and that s A FINISH on this one for me - it now moves on to the Binders!!



Its super fun, super scrappy and Super Patriotic - a total win in my book!



In case you wanted to see the back and the stars


and..... just because.... time is changing on me again - and I have a lot to pack in , in the daylight hours... 


And now it is your turn!!

  • Link up those Finishes ( or not) 
  • Brag away
  • Put a link in your post back to this one so everyone can see the cool things!!
  • Enjoy!!






*************Link up November!!!! *********************




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*************The End*****************

Until Next time!!!!


13 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on a fun, scrappy finish!

Cathy said...

That Stepper is a total win in my book too!

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

That uis a oerfect patriotic finish. I love that pattern for those red white and blue scraps!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on another lovely QOV, Alycia! I have to say, I'm a bit jealous that you have "Binding Fairies". :P

grammajudyb said...

I’m a great fan of your stepper quilts! One of these days, I’ll get my “stash” together and make one! Love this one!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I am not a fan of the time change at all; hopefully we won't have to deal with it next year. The Patriotic Steppers quilt is fantastic. The backing print is perfect as is the quilting. And hooray for not having to bind this one! :)

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Alycia, another great quilt! Love that sunset...thanks for the linking party. Take care.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great finish! The fabrics are so happy together. Fabulous sunset- you live in a gorgeous setting.

Michelle said...

Another amazing quilt finished - or almost!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Great patriotic Steppers quilt! I love the star quilting, and the bold blue back!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty finish!

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful! So simple but visually pleasing!

Snowcatcher said...

Another wonderful QoV! What a lucky recipient will receive this! Time change is such a bear, but maybe we won't have to do it again next year...