Monday, April 05, 2021

Stars Unfurled.... a new Start

 Remember all those starts I told you about? 

Well!!! I am here to tell you ---- its so fun to keep starting new things!!

I started another new!!

Katie Mae put out a call for Pattern Testers - and I thought -well now that sounds like a fun thing to do! and so !! I did!! I filled out the form and she said "Get to work!" and so I am!!  

Okay - she really didn't tell me to get to work, but I totally got the idea - so I am giving up doing the dishes for a month so I can *work*   ( wink wink)   


The Name of her new Pattern is called Stars Unfurled - I mean - doesn't that just sound like  Pattern I would want to test? 

These are my Fabric Choices.... and I am ready to start!!


And!! I am still working on my Something New Pattern Remake!! I have a feeling I will be able to show that to you soon... if all the stars align!! And I am loving working with these fabrics!!



Linking to:
Design Wall Monday   at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

7 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Looks like lots of fun stuff happening in your sewing space!

The Joyful Quilter said...

That pattern sounds SEW perfect for you, Alycia!!

Bonnie said...

Have fun with the new pattern. I'll look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Alycia. I know you are going to have a busy week. Your posts are always such a delight. Love your positivity. Happy quilting

Linda said...

All your fabrics are so cute!

Delighted Hands said...

Good for you! What fun to give the new pattern a go!

Nancy said...

Great fabrics for the new pattern testing. I hope it goes smoothly. What are the responsibilities of a pattern tester?