Thursday, April 15, 2021

Finished ( or Not) Friday!!!

 I am so so close to a finish... but! It did not happen... and that's okay - because this week I am going to revel in all of your Finishes!!


I did however... spend a lot of time outside and that was just what I needed!!

So now Brag away - show me what you are up to!! Let me ohh and ahh over your Finishes!!



************************************




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
********************************************

6 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I've been spending more time outside too, happy stitching!

Delighted Hands said...

I've had the kinda week where things didn't get done in the handcraft dept either but hugs are important, too!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it looks like you were needed outside more than inside!

Leanne Parsons said...

Time spent outside is good for the soul, just like time spent quilting :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Surely, you'll be finishing something up soon, Alycia!!

Bonnie said...

I hope you weren't spending the whole week outside working! A little sunshine sure feels good these days.