Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Mystery A12 - Dakota Inspired.... The Fabric Requirements

 its here!! 

Todays the day!! 

The Fabric Requirements are here for the Next Patriotic Mystery!!! 

Dakota Inspired!!!!

All the posts about Dakota Inspired will be in the tab at the top of the page too - for easy reference!

If you have never done a mystery before - jump in!! they are fun!! You will get a clue each week that will last 1-2 hours worth of stitching, and at the end - you will have a Patriotic quilt in the perfect size for a Quilt of Valor ( that is my donation of choice!)




Dakota Inspired

A  Quiltygirl Patriotic Mystery

Finished size:  65 inches x 81 inches

 

Fabric Requirements:

Navy Blue (Dark 2 – the darkest of your fabric choices)     1 ½ yards

Red:  ( a contrast to your Navy)  Dark 1                                 1  3/8 yards

Medium Blue ( should be lighter than the Navy and the Red  1 1/4 yard

White – a Light that Highlights the darks -                        2  1/2 yard

 

·        Please do not assume that we are done with a fabric at the end of a clue, save it, there may be multiple steps using that fabric.

·        We will cut what we need to accomplish each clue.

·        There are many ways to piece some of the parts – I will provide one, and tell you the finished sizes of the pieces – you can determine the method you would like to use.

·        Above all else – have fun ;-) 



If you would like a PDF of this file - click Here A12 Dakota Inspired PDF

8 comments:

Carlie Nichols said...

Think I'll jump in with this one since I also have that navy blue!! Loved the cow story yesterday ;-) Carlie

Sara said...

You have me intrigued and I may need to dig into the stash to see what I have to follow along.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing how this one progresses, Alycia. Because you KNOW that I've got too much going on to quilt along!! Again. :o((

chrisknits said...

Oh my! You are all kinds of busy over there. Pineapples, calves, and mysteries!! LOL You are too funny, so how's it going being a first time Calf Mom?

Delighted Hands said...

I'm in--I will go online and order fabric now! Fun distraction with a happy quilt for our soldiers at the end!

Kate said...

I'm going to sit this one out as I really want to work down the UFO list. But it is so tempting!

Linda said...

You are tempting me!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Good luck. One of these times, I will participate. LOL