Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Quilting Away

I have had some AMAZING quilts lately to quilt on from Awesome Clients!
I love seeing how creative quilters are!!

Here is a sneak peak of a cool corner of one of them!



And T Shirt Quilts!! I really do like making them - but what is even more fun is how encouraging some of the quotes are!!! I love seeing what clients want included in their quilts. 


And check this fabric out !

Doesn't it look like water?
Or maybe that it is just .. I want to go swimming?


and a funny

My son - putting his mask on before he runs into the store for us.
With the hat, the mask, and his height a lot of people stare at him





Happy Wednesday!
I will see you early Friday morning for Finished (or not) finished Friday!!

8 comments:

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

That quilting in the corner looks great. Well done.

WeedyMama said...

One does begin to feel like a 'mask' bandit.

Tami C said...

That's some lovely quilting! I love you son's mask. Did he pick out the fabric? My grandson browsed through my fabric for the one he wanted. It took several different patterns before I got one he liked. Happy Wednesday to you!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Someone's been playing with a photo editing program... Great shot of Little Bit (and that absolutely gorgeous quilting!)

Delighted Hands said...

Ah, a little inspiration is always appreciated. Nice pic of your son! lol

Vicki in MN said...

Your feather quilting is so grogeous, I am sure she is one super happy customer!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful quilting, love this corner!

Kate said...

Beautiful quilting! Love the posterized shot of the masked son. Life is really different these days isn't it.