Friday, April 24, 2020

Pointed Fun Mystery..... and Finished or not finished Friday!

Welcome to!!!!! 

FRIDAY

Did you know it was Friday? Since no one leaves our house and no one comes home ( like to town) the dog and I are getting a bit lost on what day of the week it is!!  So I thought I would remind you!!

and! It is FINISHED FRIDAY!!

Today's Finish is my latest Mystery Quilt - called *Pointed Fun*

QOV #8 for 2020


This was a fun one - and Version number two is in progress as we read blogs today! 

The full pattern for this quilt is in my Etsy store if you are interested....

This was a fun thing to do for the first 5 weeks of our Stay at Home.. Colorado is transitioning to *safer at home* this next week - which for us ( My immediate family) ... means nothing - ha ha! 

but I like the name of it better - sounds nicer!

Alright!! Lets get to what you all finished this week!!
Remember Direct Links to the post.
Think about linking back to this page

and Have fun!

Oh PS!! I also updated my Free Patterns page !! I think it might have been the second Dr Pepper I drank - but Whatever - I have been updating things!!











**************************************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


***************************************************


Linking to:
Can I get A Whoop Whoop
TGIF Friday

15 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

I just love your churn dash quilts! And do you have enough Dr. Pepper for me to send you all the links I need updated on my blog!?! I'm more than a year behind now on my snowflake pattern directory!!! :)

Stay safe!

Sandra Walker said...

LOL on the 'second Dr. Pepper I drank'!! Your quilt is really pretty!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! Is it Friday already?!! I can't even say 'already' with a straight face as it seems like the workweek is even longer than it was when I actually went to work. Egads. You Pointed Fun finish is so pretty - I love the churn dash block yet it looks so different being set on point. Updating your Etsy store is a good thing! I had thought about doing that myself but I've hardly made time for sewing. I'm so busy doing nothing, you know. I'd hate to interrupt that with something productive. Thanks for the linkup today and Happy Friday. ~smile~ Roseanne

Kat Scribner said...

Your A10 project is just lovely. It was a great pattern. Anxious to keep working on mine.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love the newish header! (At least I think it is!) Very colorful! Yes, thanks for the reminder--it's Friday. I keep forgetting! Nice finish on your Pointed Fun! Thanks for hosting the link party!

Delighted Hands said...

It's a beauty!!!! I will probably make one in my near future!

Jayne said...

Nothing but time!! It's crazy how the days run together. It is a good time to revamp, update, and change things like Tutorial pages though!

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

That is a fantastic quilt! I resorted to putting up a sign in the living room reminding us what day it is. Hard to remember when we have no where to go! Our state is opening up next week. A little scary, but hopefully things will work out well. Have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting the link-up!

Vicki in MN said...

Pointed fun is so fun!! I never think to put ordinary blocks on point for a whole new look.

Karen's Korner said...

Congratulations on a great finish.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Great job on the "Pointed Fun". Thanks for inspiring and sharing.

Kate said...

Pointed Fun is very bright and fun. Congrats on the finish! Oklahoma is ending the stay at home orders on April 30th. We'll see how that goes.

Wendy F said...

Pointed Fun is a great finish! Churn dash quilts are always fun, thanks for sharing!

Preeti said...

It is a gorgeous finish, Alycia. I LOVE the choice of blue background. It really brightens the quilt. Hope you are staying safe and sane.

Vicki W said...

It's so pretty!