Friday, July 12, 2013

Scrappy Trip Quilt

I worked on one of the Scrappy Trip Block Drive quilts this week. It is now quilted and ready for binding!

 I had thought I would do a new Panto since its a pretty busy quilt.  I got it all loaded, and got the Panto ready and My littlest guy said -

"I want to help quilt it"....

Because I will never turn down good help, we meandered it together.

He had fun, and with all the busy-ness... I think it was a wise choice.  I think a soldier will love it!



I love the scrappy look - even though it is controlled by using 3 colors - Yum!

Linking up with http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/

and http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/

Have a great friday!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to make a QOV like this too! I even have a basket of strips cut, it just hasn't migrated to the top of my list yet. Yours looks fabulous! How cool that your son helped :).

Missy Shay said...

It looks great!

Terri said...

You are teaching your sons sooooo many wonderful lessons about life. I love that your son helped quilt this one, and that he'd made one...
Hugs

TLC said...

What a fun time you and your son must have had. Happy Happy Joy Joy! Some Airman is going to be happy too.

Jessica Christensen said...

I am still piecing my scrappy trip, so I'm impressed you are finished. It looks great. I always love a patriotic quilt!

Sarah Craig said...

It's a gorgeous quilt, and I love that you and your son quilted it together! Whoop whoop!!

Gemini Jen NZ said...

That is absolutely awesome! What a wonderful job you have done!

Nancy said...

I love it! Looks really great in the controlled scrappy look

Kevin the Quilter said...

What a great quilt! And even more special that Lil Bit helped on it! It looks great!

Kate said...

I love that pattern. Yours turned out beautifully.