Monday, December 31, 2012

Design Wall Monday - the last of 2012

I have 15 cubbies under my ironing board, and they are full. Of What, I can not say - as it would scare both of us!! But I decided to start working on emptying each cubby - one at a time.... success - two are no empty waiting for a new project....


and one of them is up on my wall.....


See the little black face there over the fence.... that's my doggie... she thinks she would make and excellent quilter, and that when it is -15 she should be my friend.... she is smart that way!

Here is the full design wall - now I will get ti finished before the New Years Day Sit and Sew!!! I have all my strips pulled for 

This quilt  !!! For more design walls head over to Patchworktimes.com

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh you are smart and I love what's on your design wall. Take care and Happy New Year.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Okay, it's a fact, you're winning. But I keep hoping to catch up. LOL

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Oh boy! You sound like a woman on a mission! Wait for me!