Thursday, December 13, 2012

New England Quilt Festival ( AKA MQX)

The New England Quilt Festival has released their show catalog, along with all their classes, and quilt entries - and OH BOY!!! It looks great.

How many of you enter Quilts into shows?  I have not done many, but I am stewing on this one.... I wonder what I have to offer to this great quilt show?

One of my favorite parts though... can be found Here  at the ROCK THE BLOCK Event

I was so tickled when I found out that NEQF wanted to do a block drive for Quilts of Valor!! I am so very tickled and excited!!!

These are the Two blocks that they will be accepting
Eight Pointed Star   
Amish Diamond

Won't Those be fun!! 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I would like to make some blocks but will not be attending NEQF. Can we still send in blocks so that QOV will get the $$ it so richly deserves! Jessica

beaquilter said...

uhhh I want to look up info on MQX