Thursday, June 04, 2009

Today is Thursday

But you all probably knew that. I on the other hand was operating as Tuesday all day yesterday. Imagine my Surprise this morning when I found out I missed a day!!
~
These beautiful quilts come from all over! The first on one the right was made by Linda in Loveland, quilted by RoseAnn in South Dakota and is ready to go to a soldier. Thanks ladies!!
~
The next quilt comes from Trish K in Monte Vista CO, and was quilted by Peg C ( I think she is from Alamosa but not 100% on that). I have included a picture of the back..Check it out - my boys fell in love! Thanks ladies for the group effort!!




~
And the last quilt for this post comes from Sandra D in West Virginia. You can check out what she is up to on her blog - http://sandyquilts.blogspot.com .


This quilt is from The Quilting Bee Forum at QuiltPox. The rail fence part was made by Roslyn A at Http://ros-the-quilter.blogspot.com and was quilted by Sandy on her Nolting.
~
I love it when stories come in with the quilts. Not only can I share with you - but I can include the information with the quilt in the journals.
~
My boys bought me a bag of Dove Dark Chocolate. I think it is a bribe to continue to use my machine. See I do have another - it is a cheapy from walmart - I use it rarely, and mostly to fix jeans and canvas things... it is a tough machine, but it is also tough to sew on and they don't like it. Anyways my bribe has little fortunes on the packages.
`
Todays quote is: "Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can"
`
Pretty good huh - and I will have to since I thought I was still going to wake up to Wednesday!

No comments: