Friday, January 31, 2020

Rainbow Scrap Challenge Block

How many of you participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Hosted By So Scrappy ?

I did it for many years, and then last year life got in the way - so this year? I AM BACK!!

 I Might have gone over to

 https://www.colorwaysbyvicki.com

and got myself a little Rainbow Hand Dyed Fabric Stash Pack - and then got myself a little White fabric....



And I might have started playing!!

The Greens are the January Blocks - There were 2 Greens in the pack so you know... I just used them both!!

And The Orange is the February Color
( can you believe I have finished February before it really even started? Me Either!)


And Now!! It is time for you to brag about your Finishes ( or not) Finishes!!


Here we go!!
1. Link up your own Finish ( or almost finished) 

2. Please don't link things that aren't even a project that you are working on.

3. Use the direct link to your blog post or IG photo - generics will start to be removed... sorry about that - but it is hard to search for the correct post later in the week.

4. Play along and visit other pages - I try to visit all of them! its fun to see so much quilty inspiration!
******************************************************

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


****************************************************

Linking to:
Rainbow Scrap Challenge

15 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Oh wow! You're on a roll finishing up February before it's even started. Well done!

Cathy said...

Oh, yes...I always have a lot of RSC projects going. I've found it a really good way to use actual scraps.

Katie Z. said...

Those are so cute! And what a great idea for the RSC.

Jayne said...

I have never participated in the RSC, but I love seeing what everyone does! It's especially fun at the end of the year when quilts are finally put together!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Your February blocks are done?! I haven't even gotten my orange scraps out yet. Guess you need to start something new :)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

You are off and running with this month's challenge. Such pretty blocks!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! I have so many friends that participate in the RSC. I don't know how I haven't been sucked into playing along yet . . . and you may have just broken the dam or camel's back. Hmm. Why haven't I played along - who wants to miss out on all the fun?! Thank you for hosting this fun linky party. I'm off to check on some fun shares today. ~smile~ Roseanne

Melva said...

You are on the ball! Way to stay caught up, or ahead, as it may be. :)
MelvaLovesScraps(at)NolanQualityCustoms(dot)com

Kate said...

You've done well on the scrappy challenge stuff. Looking forward to seeing your plan for those new scrappy blocks.

Amy Johnson said...

I'm always so impressed with quilters. I do quilt, but I have such a hard time with it. I finally finished one quilt...just a t-shirt quilt, but it took me years to do it and it's full of boo boos. Love the idea of this quilt.

Julierose said...

Oh loving your hourglasses--as you can tell I am smitten with making those --hugs, Julieorse

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I might have just clicked on the link to Vicki's fabric - so tempting! Your little hourglass blocks are colorful and fun!

Maria said...

Your green and orange blocks look great...Well done getting orange done before they even started ....

Snowcatcher said...

I have wanted to participate in a rainbow scrap challenge for forever. Your little blocks are so inspiring and motivating. They are going to be so awesome in a quilt with all the colors at the end of the year!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Welcome back to the RSC, Alycia!!! I am SEW happy to see you back in the LINK PARTY!