Friday, November 01, 2019

SSSSQ a Finish!! for Finished Friday!!

Happy Friday!!!

What a difference a week makes - right?  Last week we were complaining about Wind... this week - I am loving on the SNOW!!  Whoop Whoop!!

Here is my Finish for this week!!



It is the SSSSQ mystery hosted by Kevin the Quilter over this last summer!!!





and my gate.... It has snow everywhere!! can you believe it!

I Quilted Baptist Fans all over it - AND I used Quilters Dream Puff for the batting - its going to be so fluffly and warm and I can't wait to use it!!


PS - No Quilts got too snowy in this photo session... but! me trying to do this without boot prints... ahhh not so much!!  

Lets link up your awesome finishes for this week!!  ( there were 24 last week - that is so awesome! )

********************************************************************



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



*****************************************************

Also linking to:
TGIF Friday at Slice of Pi
Can I get A whoop Whoop

23 comments:

Donna said...

Your quilt is very masculine! Love it!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your quilt turned out beautiful! I love the blue and beige plaids you used, happy stitching!

Katy Sweigart said...

Wow! I love this quilt, Alycia! It is so ....inviting. It makes me want to curl up in front of a fire.

Linda Swanekamp said...

You are almost getting me to try plaids. You do such wonderful things with them.

Libby in TN said...

The plaids are perfect for this quilt!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty quilt, congratulations! Love the color combo, and the fan quilting designs, lovely!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your quilt in the snow! isn't it hard to believe it snowed that much in October? my daughter in WI had a bit too and it is early - even my family in NW Arkansas had a little bit but it melted quickly of course. I managed to get another quilt block finished but not a whole project

Zenia Rene said...

What a scrappilicious finish Alycia! It looks huge. What size is it? Congrats!

Sherrill said...

LOVE the finish!! But NOT the snow!! HA We got a freeze last night and I don't like that either..WAAYY too early for us at end of Oct.

grammajudyb said...

Loving that quilt and the snow pictures! We have snow again this morning, I am lacking a fence I can use by myself and it's bitterly cold. "whimpy whining"

so my photos are in the family room....the lighting is ok here, but your outdoor ones are awesome.

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

I love it! It looks so warm in all those plaids. Awesome!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Great snowy photos for your beautiful quilt! I have a roll of that Puff that I haven't been using. I need to get it out and put it back in circulation. It looks great on your quilt.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Love your finish. Was it challenging to work with all those squares?

quiltingbydawn said...

What a great finish! Love the colors and the quilting!

Loris said...

This is gorgeous! especially in the snow :-)

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Love your quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

You can't wait to USE this quilt? Wait, WHAT?!?! You are actually keeping one for yourself??? Good for you! Enjoy.

Sandra Walker said...

Well since I am #24, you have 24 again this week! Lovely lovely finish. Glad you are whooping about snow; I sure wouldn't be! I'm liking our grass that is still green quite fine, but wow the snow provides a great backdrop to that great quilt!

Kate said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish! Wow snow already! It may be a long winter.

Stephanie D said...

Love this quilt!

Quilter Kathy said...

So awesome! Love your fabric choices and your quilting... such a great quilt!

Michele said...

That turned out great.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Great quilt and I love the quilting.