Monday, October 01, 2012

Design wall Monday

It's the Christmas Edition... did you know that Christmas is close? If you need a countdown - just ask Little Bit... I think he might even have it down to the hours....Since the advent of the camera on the phone thing, I have 14 photos of *the most important* thing to get him for Christmas....

But I am working on getting a few things ready for Christmas.... and that is what I worked on this weekend.....



I kind of like it..... it still needs borders... but I am getting there... 

And just because I know you really really really wanted to see my boy again.... here he is... running... this was a hard course for all the kids and they didn't go as fast as they wanted - but I sure thought they did well. They went faster than I could have!!

To see more design walls head over to





14 comments:

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

Must be time to work on Christmas ideas. Stores have all the Halloween stuff out and .........the grandkids birthdays will soon be past history, so where are all those catalogs? I'm just saying.....

Nancy said...

Your quilt is awesome. Is it something that you designed?

Sue Daurio said...

Christmas already, say it ain't so. But love the quilt, bright and cheery. Just wonderful

Debbie said...

Love your quilt. Oh how funny about Little Bit's photo gallery of gift ideas!

beaquilter said...

ohh christmas, haven't even started thinking about it...

Gypsy Quilter said...

For those of us without techno knowledge, what is the camera on the phone thing? Quilt top looks great!

Julianne said...

what a fun quilt, Christmas list already?

Margaret said...

looks like a Navaho blanket, very cool

LizA. said...

Oh you evil woman! Must you say the "C" word?!? Accck, when did it suddenly become October? What happened to September, or Huly & Augst for that matter?

Love, love, love this quilt. Somewhere, probably packed away in a box, I have a similar pattern now I want to dig it out and make it.....

Teresa said...

I can't beleive it is the 1st of Oct. I have at least 3 more projects to finish for Christmas. Good luck to you.

Dar said...

Looks like a great use for reducing your scrap stash. Nice colors. Yeaaa for the runner in your family. Hope they did well.

Quilter Kathy said...

Christmas? WHen is that coming? I haven't given it a single thought...yikes!
Love the new quilt design!

Gari in AL said...

I know what you mean about Christmas. I have two Christmas quilt tops ready and am working on the backing for one today: quilting should start tomorrow. I think I have all my handmade gifts started, just have to keep working on them and should be ready early. Then it is just some shopping. I should be able to enjoy all of December's Christmas celebrations. I hope....

Kate said...

Very pretty quilt, love all the brights.

I'm in denial, I refuse to think about Christmas until after Halloween!