1. Keep working on the Yellow Quilts, putting on the borders, and choosing backing fabrics.
And I am glad that was all I did. 3 of my days were taken up with a beautiful thing called Jury Duty. I have to say I was not opposed to the jury duty as much as I was surprised that outside of my bubble SO many people have horrible heartaches. It could almost kill a person to hear all of it! So lucky me, I am back in my bubble where the unicorns fly and the butterflys are pretty.... okay well, maybe that doesn't happen, but I truly have a blessed life!
I worked on my two yellow quilts, and one is completely finishes, the other has borders cut and laying next to it..... and the bonus.... I got a quilt quilted
This is a small bit of it - I used a floofy feather pattern on it.
Next week Goals:
1. Finish the borders on Yellow quilt #2 - the challenge was just for January so sheesh I should have it finished before the 31st right?
2. Bind the quilt I just quilted
3. Work on Scrappy Rail Fence
4. Load up for Sundays QOV sew time!
To see what others are up to:
go to Bari's