1. Keep working on Yellow Monochromatic Quilt. I did well, all the blocks have been finished, and it is pinned into rows to begin sewing into a top!! And then because I didn't want to put the cut yellows back into my stash I started making String blocks.
2. Make backings for 2 quilts: Done! That sure helps with the stash reports too LOL
3. Cut up at least 3 Quilt of Valor quilt kits D'oh - Almost - I got two completely, and all the darks for the third - so I will get the lights done this next week!!
4. Pull out UFO Number 6 and think of how it will get finished It is pulled out, and I have pulled fabric to make the borders... and now it is sitting on my ironing board.
This is my pile of leftover Yellows - does anyone work with crumbs? So of these are 1 1/2 inches, some are half squares, some are just bits, but they fit into a little manila envelope and I would be glad to send them to someone if they want them.... I am officially tired of yellow!
If you want them leave me a comment or email me at alyciaquilts @ gmail.com and I will contact you. Done - gone - taken - I LOVE it - Thank you for taking these off my hands!! No guilt is left!!!
We have spent a lot of time doing this - even though the high yesterday was 11, and today it hasn;t quite reached that yet - but everyone needs so exercise right?
The dogs are making sure each others nose hasn't frozen off yet - they do NOT understand why humans would venture outside when there is a perfectly good warm place with cushions in the mud room!
For this next week:
1. Finish the string blocks
2. Finish the Yellow MC Top and choose a backing
3. Cut borders for UFO #6
4. Quilt Customer quilt - its a food themed quilt - I get hungry easy, so wish me luck!!
5. Finish cutting the lights for the 3rd QOV kit.
To see what everyone esle is up to, or to join in go to: