Saturday, August 29, 2009

Save the Date

for a Quilt of Valor sew day. Jan at Quilted Expressions in Johnstown has graciously offered her quilt shop sewing space to have a QOV sew time. So we have decided on September 12th, ( its a Saturday). She is open at 10am.
~
She is right behind a McDonalds and right next to a Pizza/Sandwich shop. AND the pizza shop carries Gluten Free pizza... something for everyone. So food should not be an issue.
~
If you are interested in coming please email me at AlyciaQuilts @ Gmail.com . This is NOT necessary to come - you are more than welcome to come at any time. I will be there from 10am to 3pm.
~
C and I went and checked it all out today. It was very,very,very important that we do this today. At 1pm. Because that is exactly the time Wrangler Man and the 2 oldest showed up with the flatbed of hay. We might have left them the fixings for BLT's as we were heading out - there might have been enough Bacon left.... maybe....
~
(Okay - Just kidding, I actually made the whole lunch and dessert, and even directed the off loading of the hay a little... but then we REALLY did have to go... I could feel the shop calling my name.....)
~
And we came back with a GF pizza- its gone - none left....

2 comments:

LizA. said...

Ooooh, I do know how hard it is to resist that calling of the quilt shop....there's just no way to resist! I know, I've tried numerous times!

Denise V said...

I wanna go! I wanna go! But I can't. got soccer games and my parents are coming.

maybe another time. like this winter, and maybe we could get snowed in and have to just keep sewing and eating and sewing and eating...