Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quilted by Suzanne

These three beautiful Quilts of Valor were quilted by Suzanne Earley - of the Knots and Bolts (http://shop.knotsandbolts.com )fame. Thank Suzanne - you did an awesome job!!
~
The first quilt was made by Sherry - our CFS High school teacher. I love it - it has the tiniest logs in it!
~
Next quilt was made by Rubydell. She is the co-president of our guild... I suckered her into it (giggle).


~
And last was made by Jackie M in NJ.... I LOVE it! The colors really make the pattern stand out!



Thank you all for collaborating on these quilts~!
And Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. I think my horse is going to be okay. Wrangler Man had to rig up a small stall for him. Our corrals are all big - as 4 horses or more can live in each one. Today he was putting a little weight on his leg - so thats a good sign.
~
Now maybe tonite we can have Birthday Cake !!! I finally found the Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devils Food Cake mix that I have wanted to try.....

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Amazing quilts! Kudos to the ladies that made them.

Jackie said...

Many thanks to Suzanne for quilting the top I made. The Baptist fans look awesome!!

Suzanne Earley said...

Glad they arrived safely. Sorry it took me so long to get them back to you. Life. You know.