Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quilts....

I won't promise that this will be the last quilt post today, because I am very unpredictible today. I have been moving from the kitchen to the quilting machine, outside and back to the towel closet... I needed a list... but it would have taken time to make, and I would have had to think - so instead we all just moved. And by we all - me and the kids. It is their spring break.
~
As you can tell by the dinosaur pictures - we went to the Museum. They are not quite tall enough to wrestle a T rex, but they are tough enough to take me out!
~
And then we found the fun mirrors - they were a blast!

~
Now quilts!! They come from everywhere - I LOVE it!!
The first String quilt here came from Le Ann W over at Persimmon quilts in Oklahoma. If you have not checked her site out, you are in for a treat. She has all sorts of free patterns, and does a Quilt of Valor Mystery almost monthly. ( http://www.persimmonquilts.com) Thanks Le Ann!!!
~


This gorgeous String quilt came from Nebraska. It was made by Linda - a fellow Heartstringer! And the back is just as wonderful... all Blue pieces - should have taken a picture of that too. Thanks Linda!!

~
Now this last quilt - it was given to me by Donna P in CO. She is one of my longarm ladies. I love her! She purchased this top off of Ebay, and it is great!! Then she quilted it up and bound it and voila - it is ready for a soldier. Thanks Donna.. you are great!
~
Okay - Wrangler Man just walked in and he is hungry. He has great timing right? Well Dinner is ready - its in the oven, so I must go and feed him!! See ya soon!

No comments: