I think I found a new Favorite for 2 1/2 inch strips!!!
I got all the blocks made for my Popsicle Sticks Quilt ( Pattern from Atkinson designs)
and I am already dreaming of another... not very helpful to my - GET ER DONE August plan tho! Keep me in Check!!!
Here are all the blocks... its ready to be rowed:
Isn't that just a fun one? I used all sorts of scraps and didn't really care much about color placement. I did try to make sure the colors all were friends tho and went together.
Then I tried to get Daisy and Bella to pose. Daisy is all in... Bella... it was just WAYYYYy to much to ask of her.
They are not fans of the heat waves we have been having. We are up at 5 to get all our chores done before we sweat to much, however - it is not as successful as we wish.
We had a HUGE Rainstorm - it was awesome. It has been so humid for Colorado without much rain here, so the three of us were out about a mile from the house moving cattle, and a little rain started.
We were on foot - and before we even made it halfway back it was a downpour - for 7 minutes. Enough to soak us clear thru, cool the temps and make us giggle.
But by the time we had cows corraled, we were soaked and steamy - the temps went right back to the mid 90's....
Linking to :
Find me at all these places:




4 comments:
What a great quilt - and your colors work together so well.
I love how that rainbow seems to shoot right out of that little cloud!
Blessings!
The popsicle sticks blocks look great! So glad you got some rain, even if it didn't last long. The pups are so cute!
You've made great progress on Popsicle Sticks! And I'm glad you are getting some rain - better to giggle about getting soaked and enjoy the rainbow, right?
I know you are so grateful for the rain! The Popsicle Sticks pattern is a great scrapbuster, with or without canine involvement.
Post a Comment