Thursday, May 30, 2024

The wedding

 The real reason we headed to the west coast was!!!

A wedding!!

My Niece was getting married!


So the guy on the far left... its my Brother!!! No one thinks he exists.... but he does... and now I have photo proof!! And my whole team was there!! K and I were excited to have them all. We missed my DIL - she had a law conference.  


She had an amazing photographer there -so we can't wait to see all the photos - but you know I had to get a cell phone shot or two in there. And then I found her photographer on IG and I want to be her - she is amazing!!! It got me all excited about photography again and I came home and took a class on lighting.... oh boy... watch out world...



She got married at Croad Vineyards. Someone asked me what my favorite wine was of the trip - and I think its maybe this one. But then I was having such a great time - maybe thats what made the wine amazing. 



Last one - I didn't take a lot of photos, but they had a photo booth there. You know we had to ham it up... I won't show you the crazy ones - but my kids. I love them - they all have the craziest sense of humors, and are up for about anything. Its fun to take on the world with them.


12 comments:

Linda said...

You and your family dress up nice - what a good looking crew. And you've already taken a class on photography? Wow, you are fast!

Kate said...

Looks like a very fun wedding, which are the best kind. So glad you got to see lots of family and have some fun adventures with your boys. It's so much harder to do that once they get older and out on their own.

Vicki in MN said...

Great photos! And more memories created!

Sara said...

What fun! All dressed up and looking very good!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What a fun experience and how wonderful to have the whole crew together! Just priceless!!!!!

Delighted Hands said...

What an amazing trip and seeing your family all together and decked out so spiffy is a wonderful photo!!!! Happy for you!

Judy in Michigan said...

Lovely!! Which of the boys is married? Just tell us the order of the boys, which is oldest, which is married, which is youngest. Love you and your family!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty and all the boys clean up good. You are a fantastic photographer, I should know. Hehe. I need to call to catch up.
Sharon E.

Preeti said...

Gorgeous Couple and Dashing Boys. Love the smiles. Thank you for sharing this intimate moment with all of us!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Sounds like a wonderful family time.

Kathleen said...

Great pictures! I am happy to hear of the wines you enjoyed...always looking for something a little different. I always think the company and event adds a little something special to the bottle!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Great dress and a lot of super fun photos!