Sunday, October 30, 2022

Horsin' Around

Just a few horse  shots :


This is how they tell me - We are tired of grazing.... Grain would be nice. 

and they camp in front of my dining room door:



Hanging together after a good run... I really think they are conspiring to see who can buck first... but aren't they so cute???


My Riding Buddy... Sometimes we hang out together ;-)



Pure Happiness.... and of course mess making . But this is the way he relaxed after a ride ( workout  for him)


At the end of summer the flies get really really bad - when its cool at night and warm during the day - they annoy my babies - so!! Testing a new fly mask.   Worked pretty good!


"I like Big Butts"
( the horses.... don't think I'm talking about the humans)


This was actually me trying to text one of my kids to bring a T post and the pounder out - I found the hole.... but I *apparently* had to take a photo first. It surprised me when I saw in on my phone!



My view....
He's such a Sweet boy


Until Next Time......

Linking to 
Through My Lens at Mersed Photography

My Corner of the World at My World through my Camera Lens

7 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

They are beautiful but I have a lot of respect for their size. A bit intimidating to me. Great fun photos.

Delighted Hands said...

I can just imagine the smell of the horses...a good memory!

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh such a treat to see the photos of your horses Alycia, they are real beauties. I used to live by a farm way back in the UK, up until 15yrs. The farm, back then, used horse and wagon for delivering milk, hay making and so on. I used to always up there with them every chance I had. The were the big shire horses.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Fun to read about and thanks for sharing all the photos.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Awesome photos as always - especially love the ones of you and your man on horseback!

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Animals are amazing to be around

Preeti said...

Thank you for the salad course.
May I have bread, please!