Monday, June 13, 2022

Churn Dash Design wall ... I think I am there!

 I am back to the Churn Dash quilt!

I have been using these blocks as my Leader/Enders between other quilt tops... its just the way I roll ( haha)

And each time I add a block I think... is this it? Is this how big it is supposed to be?


I made the executive decision - that yes!! This is how big it is supposed to be. 
It is wide enough that in the winter I can fit two of us under it, and! If its really cold I can convince K to snuggle, but!!! Puppy can sit at my feet and have a spot for him too!

OR!! I can use it the other direction, for when Puppy thinks he should be on the couch with us!!

I would like to say that was the master plan......you'll believe me right?


Gratuitous walking with Puppy Shot  ;-)

linking wiht: 

Monday Making     and    design Wall Monday

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this quilt Alycia! Pinning!

Miss Alissa said...

Oh, that one turned out great!

Delighted Hands said...

This quilt has all of the features that I love about a Churn Dash quilt! Good job!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the happy fabrics in this churndash. The sky is amazing.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I love that the size will allow you to use the quilt in lots of different ways. Although I have a feeling Puppy is going to be calling the shots a lot... ;)

Bonnie said...

Smart use of leaders and enders. I want more pics of the puppy. I can hardly see him in the picture you shared. Lovely quilt by the way. 😆😆😆😆😆

loulee said...

Beautiful churns. That sky is stunning too.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Churn Dash quilts are my faves. Love yours!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

If you made them the 13" size from your H2H tutorial, the quilt will be pretty large. Great mix of colored background and white.

ginkgokid said...

So pretty! Great quilt! Churn Dash is my favorite block.

Jay said...

Who doesn't love a Churn Dash?
That picture - boy, that's a lot of sky!