Friday, October 15, 2021

Finished ( or not) Friday!!!

 I don't  really have a finish to speak of.... 

I did finish one more hat for M.... 


and!!! I cleaned off my computer - it was running slow so I decided to purge files. I take a lot of photos for a lot of events - and none of those photos need to stay on my computer - so I backed them all up to a external drive and deleted them off the computer. Went from 30G free to 203G free.... now on to the documents....

All that to say!!

WOW me!!!  Show me what you have been up to!!! Make me want to start 32 more projects!!

Link up your direct post

Visit as many as possible

Make sure your post has something Finished ( or not) in it... 

Link closes at noon on Sunday!!





*******************Link up ****************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*********************End *********************

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

7 comments:

Linda said...

I like the hat! How close to the goal of 200 now?
We have periodically saved our photos onto a hard drive, but it has been awhile and I need to do it!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Isn't it a great feeling to have a chore like that done? I know I certainly like it. Those knitted hats are great!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

File management isn't sexy or fun but can make a big difference. I hope your computer runs a bit more smoothly for the effort!

Bonnie said...

I've been filling my computer up with photos too. So I upped my iCloud storage and sent photos from all my devices up to the cloud with access through my computer. UGH -- now I have duplicates from photos on my computer and also on my phone. Sigh. I'll be slowly going through and dumping duplicates. But somehow it did free up about 20 gigs. I've also been dumping documents as I save a lot of free patterns and instructions. But I'm beginning to believe I'll never make some so I off loaded them!

Snowcatcher said...

I cleaned off my hard drive as best I could this week, too. I ran out of DVDs!!! So now I have to wait for an order to arrive. But funny how both of us were trying to clean up our computers at the same time. Love the hat!!!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Alycia, isn't that tedious...imagine, that's what I used to do for a living.... yuke! No wonder I can't wait to retire. Luckily I'm doing other things before I retire. Have a good week. Take care.

Delighted Hands said...

Good job on the 'puter purge! the hat is a beauty!