Sunday, October 24, 2021

Entropy Scrap A long

 I caught up!!! Sorta!!

Over at Squats and Running Stitches - Summer ran an Entropy Quilt a long and I started and then I stalled - This weekend - I was lucky enough to be up in the mountains with my sewing machine and sew!

I finally got all my blocks done....



I took that ( above) pile of fabrics an got them cut down to :

This ( below)


And then! I got all the pieces sewn and Laid out - and then!



I got all the blocks made - but no photo - so you will have to come back to see what I am putting together!



Linking to:
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts ad Doll Quilts and
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sewing machine and mountains? Sounds heavenly!!

Linda said...

She chose an interesting name for her pattern, and I understand why 2020 was the inspiration! I like the fabrics you're using and look forward to seeing your progress.

Delighted Hands said...

Looks interesting! A good idea works no matter what time of year!

AnnieO said...

Sounds like a low stress vacation activity. Always good when fabric and thread are included.