Friday, December 13, 2019

WQAL Finish!!! And! it's Friday!

Happy Finished or Not Finished Friday!!

I am a little happy... I have a finish!!

Remember our little Winter Quilt a Long? Well - I just couldn't stop!!
I went ahead and found a Backing , loaded it and Quilted away.



It was kind nice to do something quick and fast in Between all the Client quilts for Christmas.

I took this photo first - and it sorta made be dizzy, between the geometric of the quilt and the shadow lines - shew.... Crazy!




It is time to link up your finishes - Remember to PLEASE use the direct link to your post, not just your blog name - some of us don't get to the post until Saturday or Monday and you have already added another post, so we don't see the Finish ( or Not) Finish ... we have to search....

PS - it'd be great if you would provide a link back here on your blog too - that way everyone can ohh and Aww!

****************************************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



**************************************************

Linked to:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
TGIF Friday

17 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Perfect quilting choice for this super quick quilt, Alycia!!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Great finish, enjoy the 'having a finish high'!

Vasudha said...

This is a nice pattern. Love your quilting and that cool picture!

Cathy said...

Oh what a beauty! Congrats on the finish.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! Wow, that was quick. Isn't it nice to have it all finished. I really love the pinwheel in the center and I'm suspecting that may have inspired your quilting. The swirls sure to give it some movement! So does the photo with the shadow lines. Yay you - way to follow up the QAL with the finish right away. ~smile~ Roseanne

Vicki W said...

Great quilt and great finish!

Melva said...

Nice finish! Thanks, as always for the link up opportunity. Have a great weekend.
MelvaLovesScraps(at)NolanQualityCustoms(dot)com

Snowcatcher said...

When I grow up, I want to be able to quilt just like you. :) What a great quilt, and I love the quilting design you used!

Susan said...

Congrats on a great finish!

Florence said...

thanks tons for the great quilt along, had a sweet break from life in the meantime,,,,yours looks awesome all done.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Fun finish!!! I love the swirly quilting!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

It looks great! Now that I see the pattern, I'm going to search my stash for fabrics. This fall has been hectic, and I haven't gotten much done.

Vivian said...

Great finish and love the QAL design! Hmmm, if it wasn't already quilted, those porch shadows would have been a great quilting suggestion for this project. Like it both ways!

Karen's Korner said...

Well done on your pretty finish.

Lady Fi said...

I love this pattern!

Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty said...

Good for you for making time for a "you" project in between your client obligations!

Kate said...

Wow, that was a quick finish! Congrats on getting it all done and keeping it off the UFO list.