Thursday, December 19, 2019

A Quilt of Valor Finish... for Finished (or Not) Friday!!

Happy Last Friday before Christmas!!!

This means - you are ready, you are done, you can sit back and have some fun.... or at least that is what I keep telling myself ;-)

Welcome to Finished (Or not) finished Friday!!

This is my Finish for this week!  I kinda like it! I love Eagles, and funnily enough - before I took this photo an eagle was flying overhead , but he wouldn't land for me! *sigh*

This is a Quilt of Valor



We still have snow on the ground from our Thanksgiving Blizzards
and in the afternoon when the ice on the roads ( dirt roads on the backside of the ranch)
has turned to water..... your white car gets REALLY dirty!
( just thought you would want to know)

Now it is your turn!
Link up your direct post
and it would be great if you included a link back here 
so that others can see all the good things!!

************************************************************

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


**********************************************************


Linking to:
Confessions of a fabric Addict
TGIF at Home Sewn by Us

15 comments:

Kate said...

Love that QOV. The scrappy border works really well. Congrats on another finish.

Sherrill said...

I have a hard time figuring out how you get so much done!! I really want to get some of my panels into quilts..soon hopefully. Merry Christmas, Alycia!

The Joyful Quilter said...

That turned out beautifully, Alycia. Great use of a panel (and your scraps, too!)

Karen's Korner said...

A lovely finish for the year.

Carlie Nichols said...

Thanks for another great QOV. That's now one on my to do list.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! Beautiful finish for this fabulous Friday. I love all the dots in the borders along with the flags - they mix so well together. Thanks for linking up on TGIFF today! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you get a lot of time to enjoy everything. ~smile~ Roseanne

Cathy said...

Congrats on another fabulous QOV!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely QOV, beautiful eagles!

Susan said...

Lovely setting for a well done quilt!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Let the fun begin!! My nieces arrived today, so I'm one happy Auntie.

Michelle said...

A beautiful quilt! I know the recipient will love it.

Michelle
http://mybijoulifeonline.com

Debbie B said...

I love eagles, too and love what you did with your panel. Awesome! In fact I love all your quilts. Just want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year. Thanks for all you do and share. Cheers!!!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Thanks for the linking party Alycia. Congratulations on a lovely finish! Hope you have a great Christmas.

Preeti said...

Gorgeous finish, Alycia. Yes, this a Quilt of Valor and you are a woman of many talents. Wishing you a holly jolly holiday and a very happy new year!!!

Lady Fi said...

That is gorgeous!