Thursday, April 25, 2019

its Finished Friday!!

Welcome to TGIF Friday!!  ( okay - Thursday in America - but you know Friday elsewhere... and it WILL be Friday soon here!)

This is perfect timing for me - it was the push to finish this Mystery up!  I hosted it called - L1 - The Marvelous Mystery - and the pattern was written by Linda Swanekamp - she blogs here:

http://artinsearch.blogspot.com/

It was such a cool Mystery!!

Here is my Finish!
I used plaids!! Plaid is totally my Favorite color. My Sister in Law got me this really cool basket and I filled it with plaids that I intend to use THIS year!! its a goal.... and this is one of the quilts with them!


I did some fun Baptist Fan Quilting on it

 This version is from Janis W - Isn't it cool!!!!






AND - Because I was really procrastinating cooking dinner and real life.... I got this one Quilted too - It was a Mystery from our guild - I Do Not know the pattern... it was just fun!!!


and Puppy wants you to see how cute he is too!
He is a model!


 Alright Quilters - Link up your Finishes!! Give me Blog posts to read and IG accounts to Follow!!
Bring it on!!

***********************************FINISHED FRIDAY***************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


**********

Linking to:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Busy Hands Quilts
Wendys Quilts and More
Powered by quilting




19 comments:

julieQ said...

YES! Your quilt is totally awesome...and plaids rock!!!

Vicki W said...

I love that quilt! Great pattern Linda!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Super, super job! I am so happy about it!

Snowcatcher said...

Not just plaids, but a terrific color combo to boot! Lovely finishes!

Carla said...

What a cool quilt and I am usually not a plaid lover, but your quilt makes me think I might have to try some. Love your quilting too.

Donna said...

Love the plaid quilt, it’s very masculine! One of your sons is going to steal it!

Marly said...

I love the plaids you used, and blue and green together just make it perfect!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Love your plaid quilt! and the pattern design. Thanks for sharing.

Vicki in MN said...

Oh wow I too love those plaids, fabulous looking!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

That's one of the cool things about a mystery quilt--seeing the different versions that come out at the end.

Vasudha said...

That's such a cool pattern for plaids. Your border is awesome.

Vera said...

Neat and I like your quilting. Well done!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Congratulations! Your finish is beautiful, I love this plaid fabric

Michelle said...

There is something particularly nice about plaid quilts. They have a cozy vibe, like being wrapped up in one of Grandpa’s shirts. Very pretty! And yay on two finishes! The other quilt is lovely too.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

The mystery turned out great. I didn't get started but I downloaded all the instructions LOL Maybe someday..... Have a great weekend.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Alycia, those are all really lovely quilts. Congrats on your finishes. I love the Baptist Fan design. If you get a chance, you can link up to Free Motion Mavericks :-)

Nann said...

LOL -- "plaid is my favorite color" -- But what a lovely variety of patterns in your blue plaid fabrics!

Quilter Kathy said...

I love your plaid version! LOVE! Plaids are my favourite colour too and I must get a project to work on...

Kate said...

Love those blue plaids! Congrats on the finish.