Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Quilts of Valor July

Good Morning Quilters!!!  ( and non quilters )

Todays show could be called the Kathy and Sue show!!  Kathy and Sue quilted each and every one of these Quilts of Valor - but!! They were pieced by a lot of different quilters. Their Group - the Red Hat Crafty quilters is pretty awesome!!

Are you ready????

Left - Pieced by Crafty Quilters
Right - Margaret



Left - pieced by Margaret
Right Candi


On the Left - Kathy pieced it
on the Right - Candi



Left - Jeanie
Right Red Hat Crafty Quilters

On the Left Red Hat Crafty Quilters
Right  Margaret!

They did an amazing job didn't they!!

I asked last week about social Media. I loved the answers. One of you even said I am a Blogger.... that means I blog - and I loved it. I love reading all my blogs. I get up in the morning, do my chores, and then grab my breakfast and read.  I'm inspired and feel refreshed - then head off to work.

Unless the calves escape.... or the pigs run wild.... as happened last week....

Thanks for the feed back! You all made my day.
PS 
Don't forget - I have patterns  and block patterns available here:

6 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Awesome is the word!

Terri said...

They all did a great job, and so did you. Thanks for sharing the inspiration with us.
Hugs

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a nice selection of quilt you gathered! (Please keep blogging!!!)

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Wow! You have been super busy. Love all the variations!

Vic in NH said...

Too hot to think or sew right now, so I loved seeing your wonderful parade of QOV quilts, thank you! I don't do any social media so I appreciate the blogs.

Carraol said...

Great design and colors!