Monday, April 07, 2014

Western Table Topper

I made one of these Table Toppers for our house. Of course, when cutting it - I had the brilliant idea to make two - one for us and one to sell. Of course, it always takes longer to finish the second one right?

In this case, lets not ask exactly how long -if you don't mind!

Anyways - it is now finished. And I still like it as much as the first one!



aren't those fun prints?   I will admit - I have a rather large collection of Western/Cowboy fabrics. AND! I have a hard time cutting into them. I really am glad I cut into them this time. My table topper in on my antique table that I inherited from my Grandmother. I think it adds to its antique'ness ;-)

I enjoyed quilting it - I used a lot of back and forth lines. I thought it would make it lay flat, and be easy to wash, without taking away from the fabrics.


The Table topper is in my Etsy store - the link is over at the right.

And now... for your lovely tree shot... you were really needing another one correct? ;-)


6 comments:

Vicki W said...

That tree is amazing! Really cute table topper too!

Terri said...

This tree looks like a sculpture. Gorgeous!
Hugs

Kate said...

Fun fabrics in your table topper. Love the color and texture in your tree shot. Looks almost like it was painted.

Andee said...

It is really cute! Great job!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great table toppers and wow.....love the tree shot! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Ranch Wife said...

I am fairly certain I have those fabrics in my stash too! They look much nicer on your table as a table topper than they do hiding in my box.
Your tree shot is fascinating - such incredible detail.