Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stash report 2/25/12

Oh laa laa 
We went and did a little shopping this week - but I blame the wind.... tee hee


Little bit has finished his zoo quilt top and we needed a backing, but he has not found a suitable one in my stash. We had to be in town, and had to be near a Joanns - so we just decided to check.   He and Middle Bit decided on Fleece for backing.. I think that is what it is called.  And we got a yard with puppies on it to make a puppy bed...


They decided that with a batting and fleece for the backing it would be the warmest quilt ever!!!  


We had our State Guild Meeting yesterday and a quilt shop near it called Laughing Ladies was having a sale. So I picked up 2 yards of cheddar to finish my Jacobs Ladder Quilt a long, and 2 yards of a really odd blue --- I think it will be a border for the JL QAL


Oh - and I found out even more people were coming to the Quilt of Valor sew time this afternoon, so hurried up and cut another 150 10 Inch squares...




Fabric In This Week:    11 Yards
Fabric In YTD:                32..42 yards


Fabric Out this Week:    13.2 Yards
Fabric Out YTD:             146.32


Total yards still busted :113.9 yards


To see other stash reports head over to 
http://www.patchworktimes.com





3 comments:

krisgray said...

You were busy! I had to laugh when you quickly cut 15 0 ten inch squares - that would take me all night - LOL! Enjoy your sewing!!

Kathie said...

Good luck with your sew in today!!! Sounds like you had a purpose for all of your purchases so thats great.

Impera Magna said...

I think there needs to be a separate line for "fabric purchased for a specific purpose".... if you're going to use it right away, it never really gets into your stash, does it?

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

:)