My To Do list for last week:
Quilt the Purple MC Quilt: Nope - I had it loaded sort of, and then unloaded it to quilt some customer quilts - oh well.
Keep on finishing the pineapple blossoms. Yes I have been working well - I need 14 more blocks.... so very close! if I could just ignore the phone LOL
CUT some strings for REAL Yep - I got all 1 pound and 11 oz of colors cut up.
Bind UFO #10 ( maybe) Yes!!! I did it!!! ( see my UFO #10 post here:
I Had fun this week with these things, plus Saturday I got to hear Sue Nickels talk at our Colorado Quilt Council meeting. She is an amazing quilter. Sunday was a Quilt of Valor sew day. We bound 4 quilts, and got 4 more quilt tops made. I put all the blocks on my rail fence into rows.... so now the rows need to be a top.
Goals for this week .
I made a list and I wrote it down on a real piece of paper. So this means business right?
- Finish my Purple Pineapple Quilt ( as in finish the top!)
- Finish Rail QOV from our sew day ( again as in a top!)
- Make a backing for the Purple Pineapple Quilt
- Spend at least 1 hour making Lime Green String Blocks for the Heartstrings Feb/Mar project.
- Dig out UFO #1 for Judy L's UFO Challenge
- See what Brown fabrics I have for the Brown Monochromatic challenge.
- Pay my bills ( what - how did this get here, it and my taxes have nothing NOTHING to do with fun!!!!!)