Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Quilts of Valor Colorado

Veterans Day is Coming up - and this last week we have already made a lot of awards of QOV's - so in the future - you may see some of these loving on their Veterans !!!

But for now - I used my trusty little point and click and shot them for inspiration and for Oohing and Ahhing over!!


this first one is a QOV Stars Group quilt that I quilted
Isn't that star so cool??




This one ( below)
Is from Connie and Kathy 


This one is the block drive blocks
Topped by Me and Quilted by Pattye in New Mexico


and anther Topped by Me and Quilted by Pattye


and a third one
Topped by Me and quilted by Pattye

I sure hope she didn't go crazy having to do 3 of them -
but I so appreciate out volunteer!!




This one below
is from Linda and the Chaffee County Quilters
It's plaid....., love



And below
Put together from Sheree
and quilted by Deb S in Colorado


This one was put together by Ethel and also quilted by Deb S in CO


And the last one for today 
Put together by Diana and the High Prairie Quilt shop in Parker Quilters
quilted by Deb Y in Colorado




Did you find one or two that sparked your creativity??


PS - Annette - who is making a QOV for her DIL in the Springs?  I need your email to actually reply so I can help you - you can leave it in the comments - or get mine from my profile....t hanks

8 comments:

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

Love them all!

Phyllis said...

These quilts are so beautiful. We are fortunate to have such awesome quilters.

Pat said...

Beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing.

WeedyMama said...

Too hard to pick a favorite this week! I'm growing moss....

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wow, what wonderful quilts! Thanks for sharing.

Farm Quilter said...

Great quilts!! Just what I have come to expect!!!

Jo said...

There are some lovely looking quilts here and great designs. Well done...

Kate said...

Very fun quilts. The cheddar and plaid is really fun.